- Fungus Gnat Larvae
- Soil stages of Thrips
- Sciarid Flies
- Shore Flies
- Root Aphids
- Root Mealybugs
- Bulb Mites
- Poultry Mites
- 15-30°C with over 60% humidity
- Since its a soil-dweller these conditions are relative to the soil rather than atmospheric conditions.
- Colder temperatures can hinder the predators’ ability to reproduce.
Tips & Tricks
- Hypoaspis is also an excellent option for preventative measures since it can survive on many other pests if thrips or fungus gnats are not available.
- It has a relatively long life, living on average up to 60-75 days while consuming 1-4 pests a day.
- Hypoaspis does not diapause and can be used year-round.
Due to the COVID-19 impact, we are only shipping from Monday-Wednesday via Priority Overnight. Order processing can take up to 48 hours.
Absolutely love the easy to dispense packaging! Much better then previous types I've ordered in the past.
mite very active!