- Fungus Gnat Larvae
- Soil stages of Thrips
- Sciarid Flies
- Shore Flies
- Root Aphids
- Root Mealybugs
- Bulb Mites
- Poultry Mites
- 15-30°C with over 60% humidity
- Since its a soil-dweller these conditions are relative to the soil rather than atmospheric conditions.
- Colder temperatures can hinder the predators’ ability to reproduce.
Tips & Tricks
- Hypoaspis is also an excellent option for preventative measures since it can survive on many other pests if thrips or fungus gnats are not available.
- It has a relatively long life, living on average up to 60-75 days while consuming 1-4 pests a day.
- Hypoaspis does not diapause and can be used year-round.
Due to the COVID-19 impact, we are only shipping from Monday-Wednesday via Priority Overnight. Order processing can take up to 48 hours.
Arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. Was able to 1x10,000 package on 30+ houseplants. Would highly recommend!
Shipped so fast! The mites were alive and well!
Fast delivery and effective.
Arrived in good condition, the mites were quite lively. Applied them to my approx 40 indoor plants about 3 weeks ago and seems to have worked well. Haven’t seen any fungus gnats in the last week or two. These have worked far better than anything else I’ve tried for gnats.
So far I’ve noticed a lot of decline in gnats. I didn’t have too many anyways but I think I see one or two a week now instead of everyday. I recommend this company. They ship fast and have great costumer service when I’ve had questions❤️