- Fungus Gnat Larvae
- Soil stages of Thrips
- Sciarid Flies
- Shore Flies
- Root Aphids
- Root Mealybugs
- Bulb Mites
- Poultry Mites
- 15-30°C with over 60% humidity
- Since its a soil-dweller these conditions are relative to the soil rather than atmospheric conditions.
- Colder temperatures can hinder the predators’ ability to reproduce.
Tips & Tricks
- Hypoaspis is also an excellent option for preventative measures since it can survive on many other pests if thrips or fungus gnats are not available.
- It has a relatively long life, living on average up to 60-75 days while consuming 1-4 pests a day.
- Hypoaspis does not diapause and can be used year-round.
Due to the COVID-19 impact, we are only shipping from Monday-Wednesday via Priority Overnight. Order processing can take up to 48 hours.
So far I’ve noticed a lot of decline in gnats. I didn’t have too many anyways but I think I see one or two a week now instead of everyday. I recommend this company. They ship fast and have great costumer service when I’ve had questions❤️
Absolutely love the easy to dispense packaging! Much better then previous types I've ordered in the past.
mite very active!