Amblyseius Swirskii Sachet
- Two-spotted Spider Mites
- Russet Hemp Mites
- Broad Mites
- Strawberry Mites
- Onion Thrips
- Western Flower Thrips
- Eastern flower thrips
- Swirskii prefers temperatures of 25°C – 30°C but is very tolerant of hot temperatures compared to other predatory mites.
- Humidity of 60% or higher is required. Please don't use or store any mites in low humidity, they won't survive.
- Use as soon as delivered for optimal results.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend using Swirskii in combination with Encarsia to control whiteflies since Swirskii feeds on whitefly eggs and first instar nymphs, while Encarsia feeds on whitefly pupae.
- Don’t use Aphidoletes aphidimyza with Swirskii since it will feed on the predators’ eggs.
Due to the COVID-19 impact, we are only shipping from Monday-Wednesday via Priority Overnight. Order processing can take up to 48 hours.
Ordered a wide range of beneficial bugs. Shipping took two days to get to Vancouver and all the bugs were very much alive and feisty on arrival. One item was missing from my order, but the excellent customer service remedied that and immediately sent out a replacement with extras at no additional cost.
Very excited to be able to support a Canadian insectiary who raises the bugs within country. Will definitely be ordering again. Highly recommend.
Arrived quickly and seems to be helping with a thrip problem on my orchids
I purchased these sachets for use in my plant room as I have thrips in the house and have had pest mites in the past. I have a lot of very small plants that the standard hooks won’t work for (African violets) so I asked growliv if they could provide me with stakes. I was so pleased that they had adhered stakes to each of my sachets for me. I’m so impressed with the personalized customer service this company provides.