What information we collect
We only keep the information you choose to give us, like your name and email, when you sign up for our newsletter, fill out a contact form, or set up a profile with a username and password. We save your username safely, but your password stays private and isn't visible to us. We respect your privacy and only store what you share with us voluntarily.
How your information may be used
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To process payment for purchases you make through the Website
Publicly visible information
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, your comment and name will be publicly visible.
Some of these cookies come from us, and others come from services we use, like Google Analytics, to understand how our website is used.
You have control over these cookies. At any time, you can adjust your internet browser's settings to stop accepting new cookies or to delete the ones already set. Most browsers let you do this easily. But remember, if you choose to block cookies, you might not be able to use all the features on our website.
If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter on our website, please note it's a way for us to keep in touch and occasionally share advertisements. Our newsletters include tiny elements called tracking pixels. These aren't visible but help us understand how well our emails are doing.
With tracking pixels, we can see if you've opened an email and which links you found interesting enough to click. This helps us make future newsletters more relevant and interesting to you.
Rights related to your personal information
Opt-out: You can stop receiving our emails anytime. Just click the unsubscribe link in any email, or tell us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take you off our list.
Access: Want to see the personal info we have on you? Send a request to email@example.com, and we'll show you.
Amend: If any of your details are wrong or have changed, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll update them.
Just a heads up, there might be times we need to keep some of your info for our records, to finish up any ongoing matters, or if the law requires it.