Amblyseius Californicus Sachet
- Two-spotted Spider Mites (Preferred Food)
- Western Flower Thrips
- Onion Thrips
- Cyclamen Mites
- Broad Mites
- Rust Mites
- Brown Almond Mites
Californicus is an aggressive predator and may also attack other beneficial insects such as Persimilis and Cucumeris.
- Californicus can survive temperatures of 16-32°C.
- Humidity of 45% or higher is required for all predatory mites. Please don't use or store any mites in low humidity, they won't survive.
- Use as soon as delivered for optimal results.
Tips & Tricks
- Californicus works best when used preventatively or when spider mite infestation is low, for best results allow californicus to buildup on the crops before spider mite can establish.
- When pests are low the predator will stay on the crop and feed on pollen and wait for the arrival of new pests.
- If spider mite infestation is high (webbing is present) Persimilis will provide better control.
Due to the COVID-19 impact, we are only shipping from Monday-Wednesday via Priority Overnight. Order processing can take up to 48 hours.
Meshal answered my questions and my calls to explain the best way to be proactive in pests control. She recommended products/beneficials according to the volume of plants, their size and location. I will order again and as this is my first purchase i hope it will work 🤗🤞🏻