Ships Monday-Thursday via Priority Overnight only. Order processing can take up to 48 hours.
- Fungus Gnat Larvae
- Soil stages of Thrips
- Sciarid Flies
- Shore Flies
- Root Aphids
- Root Mealybugs
- Bulb Mites
- Poultry Mites
- 15-30°C with over 60% humidity
- Since its a soil-dweller these conditions are relative to the soil rather than atmospheric conditions.
- Colder temperatures can hinder the predators’ ability to reproduce.
Tips & Tricks
- Hypoaspis is also an excellent option for preventative measures since it can survive on many other pests if thrips or fungus gnats are not available.
- It has a relatively long life, living on average up to 60-75 days while consuming 1-4 pests a day.
- Hypoaspis does not diapause and can be used year-round.