- Two-spotted Spider Mites (Preferred Food)
- Western Flower Thrips
- Onion Thrips
- Cyclamen Mites
- Broad Mites
- Rust Mites
- Brown Almond Mites
Californicus is an aggressive predator and may also attack other beneficial insects such as Persimilis and Cucumeris.
- Californicus can survive temperatures of 16-32°C.
- Humidity of 45% or higher is required for all predatory mites. Please don't use or store any mites in low humidity, they won't survive.
- Use as soon as delivered for optimal results.
Tips & Tricks
- Californicus works best when used preventatively or when spider mite infestation is low, for best results allow californicus to buildup on the crops before spider mite can establish.
- When pests are low the predator will stay on the crop and feed on pollen and wait for the arrival of new pests.
- If spider mite infestation is high (webbing is present) Persimilis will provide better control.
Due to the COVID-19 impact, we are only shipping from Monday-Wednesday via Priority Overnight. Order processing can take up to 48 hours.
These mites came super fast, and when I did a viability check (sprinkled some of the vermiculite and mites onto some paper and waited for mites to move around) they did quite well!
I've got high hopes that the mites will help to prevent any lingering spider mites from colonizing my plants. The company was also very communicative with my concerns over winter delivery since it's already below zero here - they ship with heat packs and it turned out great!
Packed so well and very effective! I have gotten beneficial mites from other places and I am overly impressed with GrowLiv! I can’t recommend them enough.
Great product, rapid delivery.
I highly recommend! These arrived in a timely manner, very healthy and correct numbers!