- Two-spotted Spider Mites (Preferred Food)
- Western Flower Thrips
- Onion Thrips
- Cyclamen Mites
- Broad Mites
- Rust Mites
- Brown Almond Mites
Californicus is an aggressive predator and may also attack other beneficial insects such as Persimilis and Cucumeris.
- Californicus can survive temperatures of 16-32°C.
- Humidity of 45% or higher is required for all predatory mites. Please don't use or store any mites in low humidity, they won't survive.
- Use as soon as delivered for optimal results.
Tips & Tricks
- Californicus works best when used preventatively or when spider mite infestation is low, for best results allow californicus to buildup on the crops before spider mite can establish.
- When pests are low the predator will stay on the crop and feed on pollen and wait for the arrival of new pests.
- If spider mite infestation is high (webbing is present) Persimilis will provide better control.
Due to the COVID-19 impact, we are only shipping from Monday-Wednesday via Priority Overnight. Order processing can take up to 48 hours.
Great product, rapid delivery.
I highly recommend! These arrived in a timely manner, very healthy and correct numbers!