Amblyseius Swirskii Sachet
- Two-spotted Spider Mites
- Russet Hemp Mites
- Broad Mites
- Strawberry Mites
- Onion Thrips
- Western Flower Thrips
- Eastern flower thrips
- Swirskii prefers temperatures of 25°C – 30°C but is very tolerant of hot temperatures compared to other predatory mites.
- Humidity of 60% or higher is required. Please don't use or store any mites in low humidity, they won't survive.
- Use as soon as delivered for optimal results.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend using Swirskii in combination with Encarsia to control whiteflies since Swirskii feeds on whitefly eggs and first instar nymphs, while Encarsia feeds on whitefly pupae.
- Don’t use Aphidoletes aphidimyza with Swirskii since it will feed on the predators’ eggs.
Ships Monday-Thursday via Priority Overnight only. Order processing can take up to 48 hours.