Amblyseius Swirskii Sachet
- Two-spotted Spider Mites
- Russet Hemp Mites
- Broad Mites
- Strawberry Mites
- Onion Thrips
- Western Flower Thrips
- Eastern flower thrips
- Swirskii prefers temperatures of 25°C – 30°C but is very tolerant of hot temperatures compared to other predatory mites.
- Humidity of 60% or higher is required. Please don't use or store any mites in low humidity, they won't survive.
- Use as soon as delivered for optimal results.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend using Swirskii in combination with Encarsia to control whiteflies since Swirskii feeds on whitefly eggs and first instar nymphs, while Encarsia feeds on whitefly pupae.
- Don’t use Aphidoletes aphidimyza with Swirskii since it will feed on the predators’ eggs.
Ships Monday-Thursday via Priority Overnight only. Order processing can take up to 48 hours.
Arrived quickly and seems to be helping with a thrip problem on my orchids
I purchased these sachets for use in my plant room as I have thrips in the house and have had pest mites in the past. I have a lot of very small plants that the standard hooks won’t work for (African violets) so I asked growliv if they could provide me with stakes. I was so pleased that they had adhered stakes to each of my sachets for me. I’m so impressed with the personalized customer service this company provides.