- Two-spotted Spider Mites
- Russet Hemp Mites
- Broad Mites
- Strawberry Mites
- Onion Thrips
- Western Flower Thrips
- Eastern flower thrips
- Swirskii prefers temperatures of 25°C – 30°C but is very tolerant of hot temperatures compared to other predatory mites.
- Humidity of 60% or higher is required. Please don't use or store any mites in low humidity, they won't survive.
- Use as soon as delivered for optimal results.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend using Swirskii in combination with Encarsia to control whiteflies since Swirskii feeds on whitefly eggs and first instar nymphs, while Encarsia feeds on whitefly pupae.
- Don’t use Aphidoletes aphidimyza with Swirskii since it will feed on the predators’ eggs.
Due to the COVID-19 impact, we are only shipping from Monday-Wednesday via Priority Overnight. Order processing can take up to 48 hours.
My shipment was delayed and they promptly provided replacements. Please keep up the good work. Will buy again!
This Co. is absolutely wonderful to deal with. I had a small concern and with in less than a day it was made right. I highly recommend and will being using them for all my future orders.
It was my first time releasing beneficial mites, but they helped me chose the right kind, replied all my questions and made it easier for me!
The mites are a lot smaller than I thought they would be, but the move fast! I sprinkled them and the weird substrate all over my pots. Feed babies. FEED!
Great product and service!